Tuesday, March 20, 2007

aditya

aditya came to office at 5:55 AM in the morning yesterday ...as soon as he came, he started insisting me to go out for a shoot ! ... so early in the morning !! and going out from the office !!!... i was little confused... he told me , there was a solar eclipse early in the morning... he quickly browsed through internet, found the time of the sunrise ( he is a internet geek too !)and took his helmet to go out immediately... i was a silent follower...

i don't carry my camera always...but i had my compact camera with me that time... we headed towards an unfinished building to see the sunrise... it was a very different sight to be seen with the slice of sun rising... he got some good photographs... he was happy ... i felt good...

5 comments:

Aditya Bhelke said...

Ha hahah, thanks for featuring me on 18, Dada, I'm truly honored :D

Cheers !!
Aditya
http://365-days-photo-project.blogspot.com/

Anand said...

Hey tat act was truly daring with lots of msg spreading tat u shuld not see the eclipse, U guyz did awesome job, d snap s truly awesome..
is tat red shade depcits d heat of the sun r wat ... jus kidding..

shuld I say...
keep up d daring work instead gud work...

Sandip Debnath said...

Anand, oh may be.. 'red' still persisting... appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Adi/Sandip

Its been a great going on the photo shoot.

It was nice to read the story, which was very intriguing.

Wish the duo to reach out to next level and get much more recognition.

Great! going....

-SK

Unknown said...

heyyyyyyyy... thts my dada(bro)...... hey thnx sandip for featuring my dada here..... heheh..... n this snaps good too......

regards,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dollieee/