Sunday, March 18, 2007

dream

ok, how big do you dream !!! i read somewhere in the internet world, that somebody suggested - "dream in color and then you can convert into black and white"... how funny ... somebody asks which color do u dream... does it really matter which color one dreams in...? it does not matter for me... for me the content is the most important... i don't mind whether it is in color or in grey scale... my interest is on the dimension of my dream...or rather how big could i dream... unless i dream big , i can't think big, i can't wish big... can i ???

2 comments:

Aditya Bhelke said...

My dear friend, keep dreaming big, to make it big !

Best wishes to you from 365.
http://365-days-photo-project.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I was reading somewhere that human being can not dream in color. Now this is something which is not yet fully explored by scientists. However what is in the color....I can still dream Big.