Wednesday, March 28, 2007

arindam

what do you see here in this photograph ???...i can see a photographer looking at his LCD on a very busy road... he is just like that ... when he is in the field, he will be so much engaged in his work that you can see his concentration like that ... i have the opportunity to see him closely... started photography lately and growing up like anything.. new concept of art, photography and thinking .. all are blended into a single frame.. and thats how he captures the moment... i enjoy discussing about photography with him any moment and any day ... he is so talented and yet reserved...
... ok , 'nuf said...he is arindam, arindam thokder... now do a google on him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh....I am Flattered now...he he he...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I started photography inspired by Sandip, I am quite sure that I took this as a hobby because of him. He is always helpful to me providing feedback (good bad and ugly). We can discuss about photography for hours. I must say that I am lucky to have a friend like him around.

Claude Renault said...

I like the image Sandip.. he just look so absorbed..
Hi Arindam.
and Yes you are both lucky to be friends..